- 1 cup almond butter
- ½ cup coconut crystals
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup blanched almond flour
- 2 Tablespoons coconut flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a baking sheet withcoconut oil.
- In a medium bowl combine the almond butter, coconut crystals, vanilla, and almond extracts, and eggs.
- In another bowl combine the almond flour, coconut flour, and salt. After mixing, add the dry ingredients to the wet ones.
- With golf ball-sized pieces of dough, form each cookie into the shape of a peanut butter cup. Place them on the prepared cookie sheet and bake them 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden. Allow them to cool and then chill them in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- In a double boiler, gently melt the chocolate over low heat. Allow to cool for about 10 to 15 minutes. Pour the chocolate over the tops of the cooled cookies. Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or until the chocolate is solid.